About the Dress:
The sleeveless babydoll dress has a semi fitted bodice and relaxed fit on the waist and hips. It can be worn as is in summer, or layered with a long sleeve tee shirt or skivvy in winter.
It has big functional pockets (of course) and gathered skirt for maximum comfort, functionality and style.
- Zip-free, pull on style
- Rounded neckline
- Unlined, armholes and neckline are finished with bias binding made with the same fabric
About the Print:
Created by Sunshine Coast-based designer Marni Stuart
"The soft layered bark of the broad-leaf paperbark features in so many childhood memories. We would peel off its sheets to create roofs for tiny shelters or see how thinly we could separate the layers.
It’s no wonder that the First Nations Australians have such a love for this plant. Its delicate skin is used
to cook, store, wrap, heal and nurture.
What a tree." - Marni Stuart
100% cotton poplin, non-stretch
To choose the correct size, we recommend you measure a similar garment (sleeveless, non-stretch) that you already own and know it fits well, then compare to the chart below.
Alternatively, you can measure your body. As the dress is designed to be semi-fitted at bodice and relaxed on the waist and hips, the important thing to measure is your bust (measure the fullest part of your bust).
Once you have your bust measurement, compare it to the chart below.
- Free Delivery for all dresses
- Unless stated otherwise, all items are in stock ready to ship within 2-3 business days
- Items listed as Pre-order/Made-to-order will have a making/turnaround time of 2-3 weeks. Once items are made, we will ship them via Express Post
- Gentle machine-wash or hand-wash in cold to luke warm water with similar colours
- Line dry in shade on reversed side
- Do not bleach