Due to the limited available fabric, we do not specify sizes for this May Gibbs dress.
Please place your order as per usual (add to cart, check out and pay) and we will get in touch with you within 2 business days to confirm your size before we have the dress made.
About the Dress:
The sleeveless babydoll dress has a semi fitted bodice and relaxed fit on the waist and hips. It can be worn as is in summer, or layered with a long sleeve tee shirt or skivvy in winter.
It has big functional pockets (of course) and gathered skirt for maximum comfort, functionality and style.
- Zip-free, pull on style
- Rounded neckline
- Unlined, armholes and neckline are finished with bias binding made with the same fabric
About the Print:
Made from licensed fabric by Nerida Hansen, this dress features the incredible artwork by May Gibbs: koala, cockatoo, kookaburra and gumnut babies, it cannot get more Australian than this.
100% cotton sateen, non-stretch
To choose the correct size, we recommend you measure a similar garment (sleeveless, non-stretch) that you already own and know it fits well, then compare to the chart below.
Alternatively, you can measure your body. As the dress is designed to be semi-fitted at bodice and relaxed on the waist and hips, the important thing to measure is your bust (measure the fullest part of your bust).
Once you have your bust measurement, compare it to the chart below.
*Kim is wearing a size XS. She is a standard size 6: 160cm tall with bust measurement 77cm
- Free Delivery for all dresses
- These items are made to order with turnaround time of 2-3 weeks. Once items are made, we will ship them via Express Post
- Gentle machine-wash or hand-wash in cold to luke warm water with similar colours
- Line dry in shade on reversed side
- Do not bleach