About the garment:
Made from beautifully soft 4-way stretch cotton French terry, not only are these jumpers so comfortable but they are also stylish and versatile.
The mid-weight cotton French terry (loopback) keeps you cosy but being natural fiber it is very gentle on your skin.
Digitally printed pattern designed by Melbourne-based artist Ellen McKenna.
About Ellen McKenna and 'Serenity'
Ellen McKenna is a Melbourne based pattern designer and artist. Ellen’s work started with a modernist aesthetic, featuring textured line works, abstract spots and bold shapes but has developed to include a more expressionistic style created with paint. Ellen uses her art and pattern work as creative expression with a focus on colour, shape, playfulness and balance.
Ellen's original painting 'Serenity' can be found on her website:
Due to the large scale nature of this print, print placements may vary.
Mid-weight (280gsm) cotton French terry with slight stretch
95% cotton, 5% spandex
These jumpers have a slightly relaxed (but not overly slouchy) fit.
** Longer length option:
- Free standard tracked postage for all jumpers
- Unless stated otherwise, all jumpers are ready-to-wear, to be dispatched within 2-3 business days from Melbourne (Australia)
- Pre-order longer length jumpers are to be dispatch from 5th August 2022
- Gentle machine-wash or hand-wash in cold to lukewarm water with similar colours
- Line dry in shade on reversed side
- Do not bleach