These dresses are as part of our Artist Collaboration Series with Christie Williams.
About the garment:
- Made from 4-way stretch cotton spandex for ultimate comfort
- Crew neck
- Flattering fitted bodice
- Half-gathered skirt for easy and elegant movement
- In-seam pockets
- Below knee length
95% cotton, 5% spandex
These dresses have a fitted look. Size up if you want a more relaxed look.
We recommend you measure a similar garment you have (a fitted tee with stretch fabric) and compare to the Finished Garment Measurement Chart below. The bust measurement (A) is the most important part:
Alternatively you can measure your bust and compare it to the Body Chart below
About the Artist:
Christie Williams is an Australian surface pattern designer and illustrator based in the Dadenong Ranges, Victoria. Her work is inspired by Australiana nature and the 1960's retro decor trends.
- Free tracked postage Australia-wide
- Ship daily from Melbourne
- Gentle machine-wash or hand-wash in cold to lukewarm water with similar colours, in a laundy bag
- Line dry in shade on reversed side
- Do not bleach