Love of Country runs deep in artist Gordon Landsen Milyindirri’s work, with the Gudanji man taking inspiration from his billabong story, the rough hills at the lost city (Nayawooda), the bush Country (Mulloogera), and the desert Country around the Borroloola region in the Gulf of Carpentaria. These are the stories he heard from his great grandfather, and they’re stories, ceremony songs, and dances that Gordon taught to the children at Yungurie outstation.
This hat features:
- Cotton linen on main side, 100% cotton denim on reversed side
- UPF50+ for great sun protection
- Unique ‘anti-flop’ brim
- Neck strap
- Fully reversible to go with more outfits
- Foldable, washable and packable for easy storage and travel
- Size L: Best fit adults/big kids with head size 56-58cm, brim width 9-10cm
*Due to large scaled nature of this print, print placement varies from one hat to the other, and might differ from product picture shown.