Comfy yet flattering and versatile, it can be paired with culottes, jeans, shorts or a skirt
- Crew neckline
- Relaxed, boxy fit; straight cut through body
- Finished at hips
About the Print:
The print is designed by Marni Stuart, Sunshine Coast- based surface pattern designer.
'The Wallum Banksia is one of the iconic plants of the Sunshine Coast region. Though the flower is actually yellow, it is represented here through the colours that it reflects in the afternoon sun.
At a time of rapid expansion and development across the Coast, we are being called on, to celebrate and protect our native habitats for future generations. To open our eyes to treasures that surround us before they are lost' - Marni Stuart
- 4 way stretch organic cotton spandex
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
The tee has the same cut as our jolly jumpers with 3-4 centimetres longer in the body compared to the standard length jumpers.
We recommend choosing the same size you would choose for your jumpers
To choose the correct size, measure a similar garment (a tee with stretch fabric) that you own and know how it fits on you, then compare to the chart below.
Alternatively, you can measure your bust to decide on size.
Once you have your bust measurement, compare it to the chart below.
* Since the tee has a relaxed fit and the cotton spandex has plenty of stretch, you could size down for a more fitted look. For example, if your bust measurement is 110 centimetres, you could wear size XL for a relaxed look or size L for a more fitted look.
- Gentle machine-wash or hand-wash in cold to lukewarm water with similar colours
- Line dry in shade on reversed side
- Do not bleach
Size S,M and XL are ready-to-ship, to be dispatched within 2-3 business days
Size L are pre-order, ready to ship from 02-Dec-21